Jen has presented at conferences in the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, and Central America.
Jen is known for her unique style of explaining the theory and logic behind the software and its features first, followed by putting that logic into action in using the software interface. This methodology improves learning and retention, since the audience understands the correct way to think about a problem before starting to click the buttons.
Since 2017, Jen spoke at the following conferences:
- No Code Conference, San Francisco, CA, 2019
- Midwest PHP Conference, Bloomington, MN, 2019
- php[world] Conference, Reston, VA, 2019
- Grace Hopper Conference, Houston, TX, 2018
- UXPA Boston, Boston, MA, 2018-2019
- O'Reilly Fluent Conference, San Francisco, 2018
- ConFoo, Montreal, Canada, 2018-2020
- TWF Conference, Krakow, Poland, 2017
- DEVTEACH, Montreal, Canada, 2017
- Contao Conference, Potsdam, Germany, 2017
- Women Techmakers Conference, Montreal, Canada, 2017
- MinneWebCon, Minneapolis, 2016-2017
- Broadcast Education Association, Las Vegas, 2016-2017
- Design4Drupal, Boston, 2019
Jen is available to speak on dozens of topics pertaining to web design and development, website planning, interface design, usability, and accessibility. Contact Jen for more information.
Past presentations are available via SlideShare.